Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Muddy fountain, Photo in the Bible & Smell of the soil

1.Due to the rain,the water in the lake beside my office is muddy.The fountain is spraying the muddy water.It is funny.We couldn’t stop laughing.Plus,it reminds me of elephants spraying water.

2.Talked to Ammamma yesterday.She told me that she had a photo of Chuks and Poppins in her Bible.I told her I was her first grand daughter,Chuks came in the picture only four years before.Still, he is her favorite of all.I am wondering where do I stand.

3.They are cutting the grass in the road.Fresh smell of the soil . I had never liked the smell of soil after a rain .But,today it reminded me of my childhood,when the same smell filled the air after the first rain of the season.After a little search,out of curiosity,found this:
http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/atmospheric/question479.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment