Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye 2010!

2010 - a year of some tears and big blessings.I am ending this year on a happy note.The Lord had blessed me with so many great things including a healthy baby,a
happy family and many friends.Through face book,i met a lot of old friends and some have become closer once again.

It is time to think about resolutions for the next year.I am planning to continue my weight loss regimen for one more year...It is my greatest wish now to go back to my weight on my wedding day.Last year I had lost 14 pounds and it gives me strength to push for some more...I am targeting 2 pounds a month.I had AGAIN appointed Chuks as my weight watcher.Like older times,he will be suspended from the post again and again when ever i loose control :).We both know that eventually,I will go back to him again,crying....Lets see how it goes.

Second one,blogging.I will definitely be writing on my blog,at least once a month.I started 3BT as an inspiration for me to start writing.I followed Claire's
footsteps in all these months.But,now I am planning to write 3BT only occasionally so that I can concentrate more on expressing whats in my mind and my love for reviewing many a recipes.

Third one,embarrassed to say...At least finish the craft pieces scattered here and there.There is one picture of Jesus complete with instructions to stitch which I had brought from India,four years back.I have not yet finished even one forth of it.The second one,a pink yarn.I was attracted to that hobby when i saw my mom creating woolen shawls just like that.I thought that will be my call.Bought the yarn the very next day,started knitting and the hobby came to a stand still when amma left for India.I had sent the inspiration also in her plane ;) Now,Chuks had found other uses for the yarn-To prevent our Curry plant from falling away,he had tied it with a small stick using my PINK Yarn :( When ever I think of starting a new hobby,he looks at me with a knowing smile and says...nothing.We both know what it means.Suffering from Unfinished Project Syndrome all my life ....Well,I donno i will finish anything ever.But,lets see...

Ok,here's to a great year!!! 3 Cheers...

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. really good to see this post da...happy to know that you had a blessed 2010 and Chuks supporting you all the way...and now a healthy Baby...thats what I call a blessed family :). May God bless u much more in 2011 and for many more happy years to come.. Happy new year Anu...Have a good one...Binil

    ReplyDelete